The IT Accessibility Office provides consulting on design, development, crafting and deployment of information technologies that are being considered for use in the university community, such as
- Web media
- Web applications
- Enterprise level software
- Working environments
- Content management systems
- Learning management systems
- Classroom technologies
Evaluation and Testing
- Evaluation of IT resources for compliance with the technical specifications and functional performance criteria specified under Section 508 and WCAG 2 (WC3) Standards.
- Usability testing using popular assistive technologies such as screen readers and screen magnification software.
Working with Vendors
The IT Accessibility Office works with vendors to facilitate the development and deployment of products and solutions that are accessible and usable by all, including users with a disability. Current and past partnerhsips include Elluminate, Blackboard, and Sonic Foundry.
For more information or assistance, please