Join the Journey: 2023 Digital Accessibility Conference
The North Carolina Higher Ed Digital Accessibility Collaborative invites you to Join the Journey: 2023 Digital Accessibility Conference. The conference will be held online via Zoom on Thursday, June 15, 2023. Conference Registration
This is a free professional development opportunity and will be held from 9 am – 4:30 pm ET, with digital accessibility experts presenting on topics like:
- 9 am Keynote: Office of Civil Rights
- 10 am Inclusive Communications: Email, Social Media, and More
- 11 am Accessible & Inclusive Instruction: Getting Started
- Noon Lunch on your own
- 1 pm Accessible Document Essentials
- 2 pm Ten questions to ask for Accessible Tools & Procurement
- 3 pm Accessibility Checkers & Strategies to Ensure Accessible Digital Environments
The conference is a free professional development opportunity to learn about digital accessibility. It is open to everyone in higher education in North Carolina, including accessibility novices and those with more accessibility experience.
For questions, don’t hesitate to get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org
Join the Journey is sponsored in part by UNC CAUSE. UNC CAUSE promotes cooperation and information exchange between the campuses of the UNC system in all areas related to information technology. See https://unccause.org for more information.